Congratulations on your engagement and we thank you for considering Pugliano’s Italian Grill & Catering Grand Ballroom for your wedding reception. The following details will explain our banquet policies and list the amenities and services we provide.
Amenities and Services
- Personal planning and attention from the day that you make your reservation until your last guest leaves the wedding reception.
- A beautiful private dining room with elegant fixtures and white linen service.
- Hosted bar service complete with house brands of liquor, two types of beer, wine and mixers. Call or premium brands are available for an additional cost.
Reservations, Arrangements and Deposits
A reservation remains tentative until a non-refundable deposit is received, which is due within seven days from the time you make your reservation. This deposit reserves your room for your function and guarantees the prices quoted on your menu. The minimum initial deposit required is $2.00 per person that you expect to attend. Ten months prior to your wedding, we require an additional deposit of $5.00 per person. These two deposits are deducted from your final bill, which will be required to be paid in full, two weeks before your wedding reception. At this time, your final menu and guest count will also be required.
*Please note: A Saturday evening wedding will require a minimum of 100 guests.
All final payments must be made by cash, traveler’s checks or money orders. Personal checks are accepted when received two weeks before your scheduled reception.
Tax & Gratuity
All food prices are subject to a 7% state sales tax. Our gratuity charge is 20%.
Your Complete Wedding Package Includes:
- Full Course Table Service or Buffet Dinner
- Four Hours of a Hosted Open
- Bar Champagne Toast For You and All of Your Guests
A 15% discount is offered on any wedding packages that are booked on Friday or Sunday for parties of 100 or more.